Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

D.I.Y. Holiday Gifts

Most years I try to come up with a gift that I can take to the hosts/hostesses of holiday parties and people with birthdays in December. This year, I was inspired by my visit to The Meadow, as I referenced in my Portland post. The store is a wonderland of salts and chocolate from around the world, but most importantly salt. I never knew there was so many different types and varieties.

I started doing my own research and found a great resource to buy five pound bags. Thus my idea was born. I purchased a couple of different styles of Weck jars that I would fill with the three salts I bought and wrap them up furoshiki style to give as gifts. I really loved how the fabric and paper tags came together in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment