Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Buffet at Cafe Sunflower in Buckhead

 
 
 
 

Every year Cafe Sunflower serves a Mother's Day buffet that I help with. I haven't had much experience working at the Buckhead location, but the staff is really friendly and helpful, which makes working there go very smoothly. This year, the menu featured Spring Rolls, Homemade Kabocha Ravioli with Roasted Shallot Marinara, Harvest Salad, Tofu Crab Cakes with Fennel BBQ Sauce, Soy Chicken with Sweet and Spicy Plum Sauce, Mediterranean Asparagus with Garlic-Olive Tapenade, Red Curry Vegetables with Lemongrass Coconut Milk, Spring Hawaiian Vegetables Paella, and Assorted Desserts. All vegan, all deliciious! Also, it's great bonding time with my sister, whom I get to work with at each of these buffets.

My Mother-in-law brought her friend to the buffet, but I didn't get to see my mom, since she was on her way back from a wedding in Cancun, but I'm really happy that she got her SCUBA certification. Go Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment