Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bibim Bowl, Sandy Springs, GA

We've been on a Korean cuisine kick lately, so when we saw the Scoutmob deal for Bibim Bowl, we knew we had to try this ultra-convenient location. The place is tiny and seats about 30 people. I'm a fan of cozy restaurants like this.

I sat with my back to the kitchen, so I didn't believe it when Andy told me that our server was also preparing our dishes, but sure enough this guy was multi-tasking away! We ordered our food by filling out a form: 
And the food came out pronto!
 
My entree was the Vegetable Bimbimbop with vegetables, tofu, and brown rice.
 
I read on Yelp prior to dining at the restaurant that people didn't like their bimbimbap served in a plastic bowl. I'd have to say I agree with them. My bowl kept moving all around the table as I was trying to scoop the rice, and the experience just didn't match up with the traditional presentation of the dish. Despite this one nuance, I really enjoyed the meal. It was tasty and satisfying without breaking the bank. I would echo the sentiment of our fellow diners and say, "I'll be back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment